Berlin DIY Meeting: 26.11.2011

...n lecker Bierchen trinken, relaxen und plaudern. Das kann man hier am besten!

Moderatoren: TVPstudio, kubi

rooster

Beitrag von rooster »

Nice pictures, big meeting

Who is who?
dB? Kann mein MP3 Player nicht spielen

bernbrue

Beitrag von bernbrue »

Hi,
there are no pcb, transformers or prototypes on the table. Was this really a DIY meeting? :) :)
regards
Bernd

[silent:arts]
Beitrag von [silent:arts] »

rooster hat geschrieben:Nice pictures, big meeting
Who is who?
drittes Bild ganz rechts bin zur hälfte ich.
möge sich jeder selbst bekennen.
bernbrue hat geschrieben:there are no pcb, transformers or prototypes on the table. Was this really a DIY meeting?
Bernd, Du hättest Dich wohlgefühlt. Schade dass Du nicht da warst.
Übertrager, Prototypen und Gummibärchen hatten vor lauter nicht- als auch alkoholhaltigen Getränken keinen Platz auf dem Bild.

Aber es gab (bis auf Prototypen) vieles zu bestaunen, vom V71 bis zur Lochrasterplatine in A2 Kassette.
volker
olafmatt hat geschrieben:Strom kann tot machen

Michael Krusch
Beitrag von Michael Krusch »

I'm on the first picture at the most right.
It was a very nice afternoon with international guests and many interesting talks.

rooster

Watt nu?

Beitrag von rooster »

OK ich werde in Deutsch (German) die Sache weiterführen.

Ich bin einfach nur gespannt Euch mal im eigenen Studio kennen zu lernen.
Wattnu?

Wir planen die große Tour durch good old Germany in 2012.

Meine Freunde und meine Wenigkeit haben die Möglichkeit in ein eigenes, geplantes, gebautes, dann neues Studio einzuziehen........
YEAH

So richtig ein gigantischer Neubau.
Ca. 50m imQuadrat stehen uns dann zur Verfügung. Studio, Rumpalkammer, und Regieraum komplett neu planen, that's fun.

Wir werden ca. 2 Studios pro Monat aufsuchen und mit Euch das besprechen, diskutieren, bedenken und... betrinken.
Wer will zuerst???????

Auf geht's

Jürgen, Steffen, Michael, Hans-Hermann (wheelie), Karl-Heinz (rooster)
Lecker Bierchen,
Prost
dB? Kann mein MP3 Player nicht spielen

Janzoulou
Beitrag von Janzoulou »

kubi hat geschrieben:a) My phone's camera is known to be better than the IPhone's one. :tongue:
b) But we sat in a f*** dark cave only with some dim lights around from those miserable table lamps
c) Ten persons in total seems to be the highest number achieved so far. Thanks everybody for coming! It was a pleasure :occasion5:
d) It wasn't the waitress, it was some chick from the table next to us that I asked to take the pictures. :cool:
e) Freddi's skiing cap is still with me, I forgot it in the car :roll: That must have been the disinfectant paint thinner Dan gave me the day before :shock:
a) next time we check out the i-phone.. never saw pixels like this on my pics... ;-)
b)that is absolutely true and yes, the lamps were miserable!
d)we should order next time a special - pic-chick with own lens and film to bring.
e) so we should meet at sölden next time on the lift. This is the latest option for you to give it to me! Which year we can find out together. :reindeer: :glasses7:
Last but not least:
it was a great pleasure to me being with you all guys.
Interesting conversations!!
Thanks for the organization, volker and kubi!:)
Gruss, Fredi

Organisator

Re: Watt nu?

Beitrag von Organisator »

rooster hat geschrieben:Ich bin einfach nur gespannt Euch mal im eigenen Studio kennen zu lernen.
Bin ich der einzige, der das rein hobbymäßig macht?
Bei mir gäbe es nur ein etwas ungewöhnliches Wohnzimmer zu bestaunen. :oops:
Zuletzt geändert von Organisator am So Feb 12, 2012 6:20 pm, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

kubi
Beitrag von kubi »

Janzoulou hat geschrieben:e) so we should meet at sölden next time on the lift. This is the latest option for you to give it to me! Which year we can find out together.
No way, I persistently avoid going outside when it's cold. :wink:
Anyway, I already packed your cap into an envelope and will get it on its way to you as soon as possible - probably on Saturday, won't make it before. Sorry.
Darius

MarkusP

Beitrag von MarkusP »

Hallo auch,

nur zur Ergänzung, da ich neu war in der Runde.

Bin auf dem auf dem ersten Bild der vorne rechts im grünen Hemd mit Brille :-)

Freue mich schon auf ein nächstes Mal.

See you next time, it was a great pleasure.

Grüße

MarkusP.

ddt

Beitrag von ddt »

Sorry guys, been offline for a while..

Really cool to meet everyone, as Kubi suggested the next meet could be in Pague... :) It'll probably be nicer in the summer though, the beer goes down better :D

The paint thinner is actually a favourite hard alcohol drink of mine, although I suppose it is an acquired taste...
Here's a nice writeup: http://slavicelvis.blogspot.com/2006/01 ... ichka.html :D
Officially it's this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borovicka

Cheers!
Dan

kubi
Beitrag von kubi »

ddt hat geschrieben:Really cool to meet everyone, as Kubi suggested the next meet could be in Pague... :)
I wasn't joking :wink:
ddt hat geschrieben:The paint thinner is actually a favourite hard alcohol drink of mine, although I suppose it is an acquired taste...
Unfortunately, I had to drive a long distance the next day, but when we meet the next time, I probably won't disdain "the paint thinner".
Darius

ddt

Beitrag von ddt »

kubi hat geschrieben:
ddt hat geschrieben:Really cool to meet everyone, as Kubi suggested the next meet could be in Pague... :)
I wasn't joking :wink:
ddt hat geschrieben:The paint thinner is actually a favourite hard alcohol drink of mine, although I suppose it is an acquired taste...
Unfortunately, I had to drive a long distance the next day, but when we meet the next time, I probably won't disdain "the paint thinner".
Well, Prague it is then! :) Maybe we could get some guys from Vienna in, similar distance from Prague as Berlin...

The guy in the funny write-up is right in that there's usually no heavy hangover after borovicka though, it's a pretty clean drink like vodka, my own "socially tired" mood the next day was probably due to the combination with and the number of beers.

Antworten